Outdoor Ethics Guide - Junior Leadership Position
- OE Guide Handbook
- The new Outdoor Ethics Guide Handbook was released on Sept 12th!
- It is available online as webpages or pdf.
- The Handbook also includes a chapter for the Outdoor Ethics Guide Advisor.
Basic Online Training
- Outdoor Ethics Orientation
- Leave No Trace 101
- Leave No Trace Trainer
- Your Council's Outdoor Ethics Advocate
- Resources from the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics
- Resources from Tread Lightly!
- "Leave No Trace In the Outdoors"
Troop Leave No Trace Trainer Change to Troop Outdoor Ethics GuideFor more information on the change from the Leave No Trace Trainer junior leadership position to the Outdoor Ethics Guide, please see the January 2016 Scoutcast (scroll down to January's ScoutCast) for the discussion with Dave O'Leary, chair of the BSA's Outdoor Ethics Task Force.